- I know your life can go on without me, that you can be happy without me, that you can survive without me. But even if you turn me away, I will still choose to stay with you and be your sweetest stranger forever.
- You’re one of the people I never asked from God but still, He gave you to me. I asked Him why, He said, “Because he can fill your life like no one else can.”
- If I can just make everything fall where it should be, I would. If I could make life better for you, I would. But I can’t. All I can do is to let you know that mine has been better because of you.
- I promise to be there when you need me, I promise to hug you tight when you’re lonely, I promise to wipe your tears when they fall and I promise to keep you, not for the rest of my life but for the rest of yours.
- .I’d rather be blind than not see you. I’d rather be deaf than not hear from you. I’d rather lose my voice than not say this to you, that I’d rather lose my heart than not love you.
- When I go to heaven and you’re not there, I’ll wait for you by the golden stair. If you’re not there by judgement day, I know you went the other way. And to prove my love is true, I’d go to hell to be with you.
- I’m holding on to the thought that you’re not mine. I’m going to look you in the eye, smile and say, “You’re not mine.” Then I’ll walk away, turn around at the last moment and say, “But I wish you were.”
- If I’ll die tom, you know what I’ll do? I’d spend 23 hours with you. You may ask and think about the last hour. You know what? I’d spend it looking for a person who will love you the way I do.
- The reason why I met you is destiny but if destiny will suggest that I live without you, I’ll live not by destiny but of free will.
10. Don’t stop your tears from falling, I’m here to wipe them dry, here to stop the hurting whenever someone says goodbye. I may not be the person to make the hurting end but I’d do anything to never see you hurt again.
11. If I were deaf, I’ll hear your laughter through your smile. If I were mute, I’ll speak to you through your eyes. If I were blind, I’ll see you through your touch. I can live without my senses but life won’t make sense without you.
12. To love is nothing. To be loved is something. To love and be loved is everything. I am nothing, you’re something so let me be your everything.
13. Never lose hope on the person you have chosen to love. If he would always be the reason why your heart aches, who cares? He’d still be the very reason why your heart beats anyway.
14. I’m afraid to close my eyes cause I might think of you. I’m afraid to open them cause I might see you. I’m afraid to move my lips cause I might speak of you. I’m afraid to listen cause I might hear my heart falling for you.
15. If you were a wound inside my heart, I’d rather leave it there with all the pain locked inside than leave it without a trace of you.
16. If there’s one thing I would ask God before I leave the world right now, there’s nothing more I would wish for than to have a glimpse of you and hear your voice before the last beat of my heart.
17. If Death would need one more soul and he asks me to choose between you and me, what I’m gonna do is ask him for one more minute then I’ll hug you as tight as I could and tell Death, “Let’s go. I’m ready!”
18. I miss you not because you miss me but because you taught me how to feel the emptiness when you’re not here. I love you not because you love me but because you taught me everything I never knew existed before.
19. I’m not asking you to stay for the rest of my life, stay as long as you want. No why’s, no how’s, no but’s, no promises. Just stay. It’s more than enough.
20. My voice is so soft for you to hear, my actions are too weak for you to see. But if you would only listen carefully, you’ll hear the sound of my heart that says, “From now until forever, I’ll always be here.”
21. You know what? There’s something I want to share with you. I know this may not be important since you may already have this but in case you are about to lose yours, I’d be glad to offer you mine. It’s called the rest of my life.
22. When my life is a mess, when my world’s been turned down, when my heart has been crushed and I’m wearing a frown, when I breakdown and cry, when I’m terribly blue, I comfort myself by saying at least I have you.
23. Sometimes I think of how much you hurt me and I wish I could hurt you back. But then I realize I’d just be hurting worse if I hurt you like that.
24. I’m not willing to love, I’m not willing to fall, I’m not willing to hold you nor have you at all until it all turned out different when I realized that with you, I’m willing to do the things I didn’t want to
25. I must admit that my life’s not perfect, I’m not even close to getting there. But you know what? It wouldn’t matter if I do reach perfection cause with you in my life, it is heaven by itself.
26. I may not always know if you’re hurt, I may not always know if you’re sad, I may not always know if you’re confused but one thing I hope you know, I’m here whenever you need me.
27. I want to say I don’t care but my heart says I do. I want to say I don’t miss you but still, I continue. I want to say I can live without you but now I’m dying just to be with you.
28. I’m not asking you to let me be a part of your life, to think of me every single minute nor to let me feel how your heart beat with mine. Just let me love you and I’ll be fine.
29. Ask me how much I’m willing to give you. I’d say as much as you want me to. Ask me if I’m willing to die for you. I’m not stupid, I’d rather live for you.
30. If you could be a part of my body, I’ll let you be my heart. For I want you to be the one who beats, be the center of all my emotions and be the last one to stop when I’m gone.
31. If God will give me a minute more to live, I’d ask Him if I can be with you to tell you three things: I’m so sorry, thank you and I love you. Then I’ll hug you tight and look back at you until I vanish into fine dust.
32. If I could ask God one thing, it would be, “Is she destined for me?” If he says yes, then I would continue to love you even more. But if he says no, still, I would continue to love you, until I make Him see that loving you at my best is enough to say we’re meant to be.
33. I will do whatever you ask, whatever you wish me to become I will do it, but do not ask me to accept an eternity without you, That I do not have the strength for.
34. love is not about finding the perfect guy is about seeing the worst as the perfect one
35. Well I didn’t mean for this to go as far as it did
And I didn’t mean to get so close and share what we did
And I didn’t mean to fall in love, but I did
And you didn’t mean to love me back, but I know you did
36. I’m not supposed to love you, I’m not supposed to care, I’m not supposed to live my life wishing you were there.
I’m not supposed to wonder where you are or what you’re doing, but I can’t help it, cause I’m in love with you